Rich in vitamin A, C, K, B vitamins, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, manganese, iodine, and anti-oxidants.
· Improves digestion, stimulates appetite, reduces spasms, and encourages hair growth.
· Useful in dealing with issues like urinary tract infection, kidney stones, gallbladder disorders, water retention, etc.
· Helps in lowering blood pressure and protecting against cardiovascular disease. Eugenol present in this herb reduces blood sugar levels. Hence, it can be used to control diabetes.
· Works as a good natural home remedy for thyroid disorders.
· Relieves intestinal gas, flatulence, indigestion, bloating, constipation, and colic.
· Cures cough, promotes menstruation, treats asthma, heals bruises, etc..
· Eases muscle spasms and boosts circulation. Works as a natural blood purifier
· Stimulates appetite and improves digestion
· Inhibits the development of certain types of cancers, while treating cystitis and prostate problems
· Provides glandular support for the spleen and liver
· Helps remove kidney stones and fluid retention
· Taken regularly parsley juice is excellent for getting rid of cellulite caused by fluid retention.
· Helpful in the natural treatment of jaundice as it reduces the symptoms to some extent
· Regular consumption of parsley strengthens the immune system and removes toxins from the body.
Pineapple is the only fruit that contains Bromelain, an enzyme which aids
with digestion and is found to help suppress coughs and loosen mucus.
· Bone and skin and gum health
· Combats joint pain and fights arthritis
· Eye health
· Facilitates digestion and is a natural diuretic
· Heart health
· High in antioxidants and packed with vitamins
· Immune system booster, prevents coughs and colds
· Improves blood circulation
· Treats bronchitis
Pomegranate juice has 3x more antioxidants than green tea. A glass of juice provides 40% of RDA for folic acid, Vitamin A, C and E. It also contains calcium, phosphorous, iron, folic acid, niacin, thiamin, folates, potassium, riboflavin
· Excellent source of anti-oxidants that work to fight disease
· Helps with blood circulation making it easier for blood to travel through your entire
· Reduce and prohibit the growth of cancer cells and tumors in your body
· Digestive Aide- A natural remedy for diarrhea, dysentery and other digestive problems
· Anemia relief– promotes higher levels of hemoglobin
· Anti-inflammatory and helps with cough and sore throat
· Neonatal care– protects the unborn babies brain
· Artery protection– keeps plaque from building up
· Cartilage regeneration– prevents deterioration
· Lowers blood pressure– a natural aspirin
· Heart Health– reduces atherosclerosis
· Maintains blood sugar levels
· Boosts immune system - strong antibacterial and anti-microbial properties
· Soothe s urinary tract infection and eases the flow of urine
· Anti-aging properties slows down the process of aging
· Anti-inflammatory effect: Pumpkin seeds have anti-inflammatory properties that are very useful against the arthritis and joint inflammation.
· Asthma: The anti-oxidants effectively protects the respiratory system from infections and free-radical attacks, reducing and healing asthma attacks.
· Atherosclerosis: The highly cleansing power of this orange-colored juice helps scrub away the old build-up of art-
rial deposits, reducing the risks of heart diseases and stroke. The high anti-oxidants prevent arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).
Bone health: Pumpkin is rich also in calcium. I would make a pumpkin juice with carrots and broccoli that makes it so healthful for bone development.
Cholesterol: Pumpkin has high amounts of phytosterols that is similar to our human cholesterol. It can replace and normalize the cholesterol to a healthy level.
Depression: One of the cause of depression is the lack of trytophan in our diet.
Pumpkin is rich with L-tryptophan, an essential amino acid that our body cannot manufacture. When this chemical compound is supplied it activates the feeling of happiness and well-being, reducing the depressed mood.
Dietary fiber: The bulk that pumpkin flesh provides is helpful dietary fiber that aids in gastrointestinal disorders for example indigestion, constipation etc. It also facilitates in lessening the blood LDL cholesterol level and regulates the blood sugar level.
Diuretics: Pumpkin juice (juiced uncooked) act as an innate diuretic, which is very useful for getting rid of toxins and useless waste materials by flushing them out of the body. It can be included as a detoxifying food.
Eyesight/vision: Beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin are some of the finest nourishment that help keep the optic system in tip-top condition, with special protection against astigmatism, macular degeneration and cataracts.
Immune system: It does wonders for boosting the immune system by increasing the production and performance of white blood cells; building resistance to various kinds of infections.
Kidney stones, prevent: Pumpkin seeds are also great for the kidneys. By taking about 5 – 10 grams of pumpkin seeds daily prevents stones formation in the kidneys.
Parasites: In traditional Chinese medicine, pumpkin seeds are ground into powder form to be drunk with the juice for the treatment of parasites or tapeworm infection.
Peptic ulcers: Pumpkin has all the right mix of medicinal properties that are calming to the gastrointestinal tract, healing to digestive conditions and peptic ulcers. In this case, best to take in the nutrients in juice form.
Prostate cancer: The high content of zinc and carotenoids in pumpkin and its seeds help protect against prostate cancer. These compounds prevents enlargement of the prostate and over-stimulation of the male hormones that cause prostate problems.
Skin: The high quantity of anti-oxidants in the form of vitamins A, C and E, and zinc, provide the synergistic healing virtues that are great for the skin. These healthful properties are best obtained by drinking of its juice regularly.
Contains all 8 essential amino acids. High in omega –3, iron and has more vitamin C than orange. High amounts of beta carotene, folate and vitamin E and K. High silica content and has sedative compounds
· Aids weight loss
· Bone health
· Cancer fighter
· Controls blood pressure
· Facilitates digestion
· Fights Alzheimer’s diseases and anemia
· Hair health and heart health
· Helps pregnancy
· Helps with stress, nerve health and acts as a sleep aid
· Liver health
· Natural laxative
· Treats arthritis
· Relieves Stress
· Fluid retention
· Skin anti-aging
· Relaxes muscles
· Calms nervous system
· Increase circulation
· Strengthens bones and nails
· Energize the body
· Aids balancing skin moisture
· Ease muscular stiffness
· Lymphatic fluid balance and immune support
Packed with powerful nutrients and is an excellent source of folate, vitamin A, iron and vitamin K., magnesium, iron, manganese, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B2, potassium, vitamin B6. Rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. Good source of protein, phosphorus, vitamin E, zinc, dietary fiber, copper. Good source of selenium
· High in fiber– keeps you full and aids in digestion
· Helps prevent cancer
· Its anti-inflammatory and Alkalizes the body
· Lowers blood pressure
· Helps improve vision
· Strengthens the immune system and fights diseases
· Promotes healthy, glowing skin
· Strengthens bones
· Helps the brain and nervous system function
· Fights psoriasis, acne and wrinkles
· Fights atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease and stroke
· Aids weight loss and bone health
· Promotes eye health
· Defends against cancer and heart disease
· Regulates blood pressure
· Boosts energy
· Helps prevent birth defects
· Boosts immune system
· Rich in antioxidants
· Anti-aging properties
· Improves ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease
· Helps reduce high cholesterol and oxidative stress
· Enhances cognitive function
An unusually high resource of vitamin A. In fact, no other food on the planet contains more vitamin A than sweet potatoes
· High in fiber to aid digestion and weight loss
· High in Vitamin B6 to protect from heart attacks
· Excellent source of Vitamin C to ward off cold and flu
· Produces collagen to maintain youthful skin
· Protects from cancer and promotes prostate health
· Vitamin D boosts energy levels and mood while helping to build healthy bones, heart, nerves, skin and teeth
· Offers magnesium to relieve stress
· Antioxidant rich, antibacterial and antifungal
· Anti-inflammatory to help rheumatoid arthritis
· Improves blood sugar regulation
· Improves eye and skin health
· Prostate health
Tomatoes contain a good amount of vitamins A, C and K, folate and potassium along with thiamin, niacin, vitamin B6, magnesium, phosphorus and copper
· Keeps skin healthy and Reduces hair problems
· Supports bone health
· Improves vision
· Lowers blood sugar levels
· Ward off cancer
· Controls weight and reduces stress
· Promotes sound sleep
· Lowers blood pressure
· Reduces chronic pain
· Heart healthy
· Detoxifies body
· Cures anemia
· Increases sperm
· Prevents urinary tract infection
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
It has been said that just about one ounce of wheatgrass is equivalent in nutritional value to more than 2 pounds of leafy green vegetables! Wheatgrass contains more than 90 minerals, including potassium, calcium, magnesium and sodium as well as essential enzymes and 19 amino acids.
· Potent detoxifier
· High in many different enzymes
· Improves digestion and bowel movements
· Restores alkalinity to the blood and cleanses and builds the blood
· Is a complete protein
· Helps with weight loss and increases energy levels
· Slows down the aging process
· Acts as an anti-inflammatory
· Clears skin and reduces body odor and eliminates bacterial growth
· Stabilize Blood Sugar Levels- Wheatgrass improves glucose and lipid levels, which means it’s a great tool for managing diabetes
and stabilizing blood sugar levels.
· Helps treatment and prevention of cancer due to high oxygen content
· Increases red blood cell count. Renews and builds blood
· Improves liver function
· Get Rid of Bad Breath and Body Odor- Wheatgrass is a natural body deodorizer and regular consumption or application of
wheatgrass juice can help to get rid of the stench naturally. Its juices have the ability to wash toxins from the mouth, skin and
· Its vitamin B, amino acids and enzyme content helps to improve digestion. Wheatgrass even goes as far as cleaning your bowels of
impacted matter and mucous.
· Treat Arthritis- Health experts believe wheatgrass is effective in treating arthritis. Chlorophyll is thought to benefit arthritis and
wheatgrass contains tons of it! Chlorophyll fights inflammation, which is associated with joint pain.
· Reduce Fatigue- When you experience fatigue, your body is deprived of rest and has a weakened immune system. Chlorophyll
helps to increase oxygen supply in your body’s cells and tissues, contributing to cell regeneration, healing the body and reducing
· Treat Skin Wounds- By regenerating cells, wheatgrass juice can treat skin wounds and help them heal faster.
· Prevent Tooth Decay- Gargle a shot of wheatgrass juice in your mouth for a few minutes and it will draw out toxins and re-
mineralize teeth. Replace harsh mouthwash with wheatgrass.
· Cleanse the Liver- Wheatgrass is probably best known for its effects on the liver. The liver processes what the body ingests, and
with its detoxifying properties, nutrients, and enzymes, wheatgrass is able to restore and revitalize the liver.
· Treat Sunburn- Just as wheatgrass is able to treat wounds, it is also able to accelerate the healing process of sunburn. Clear Sinus
Clear Sinus Congestion- Drinking wheatgrass or inhaling it through the nose helps to clear the sinuses by pulling toxins and
breaking up mucus.
· Revitalize Skin- Wheatgrass has the capacity to regenerate skin cells and is thus helpful for the complexion. Have a wheatgrass
shot daily or apply the juice straight to the skin to get rid of acne, overcome dryness or eczema, and treat discoloration.
· Boost Immunity- As the winter comes to a close, steer clear of any lingering colds with an immunity boost by taking a daily shot of
wheatgrass. It will keep your mind and body strong to say sickness-free and agile.
1. Improves Heart Health:- Walnuts are filled with omega 3 fatty acids
that are essential for heart health.
2. Good for Brain Health:- Omega 3 fatty acids are essential for a
healthy brain and to keep your nervous system working smoothly and to
improve your memory.
3. Prevents Breast Cancer
4. Maintains Bone Health: - An essential fatty acid known as alpha
linolenic acid help your bones to grow stronger and healthier.
5. Aids Better Sleep And Stress: -Contains melatonin that aids good
sleeping patterns. Omega 3 fatty acids also keep a check on your blood
pressure and relieve stress.
6. Required during Pregnancy:-Walnut has Vitamin B complex like
folates, riboflavin and thiamin. These are essential for women during pregnancy for the health of the fetus.
7. Relieves Constipation and Digestive System:- High in fiber that is useful to maintain the
health of your digestive system.
8. Boosts Immunity: -Contain good amounts of antioxidants to keep the immune system healthy and protect it from many diseases.
9. Cures Inflammatory Diseases:-Inflammatory diseases such as asthma, arthritis and eczema can be cured by eating walnuts.
10. Delays Skin Ageing: -Filled with B-vitamins, which are best for the skin. Vitamin B manages stress and lowers stress levels.
High stress levels add to wrinkles and lead to faster ageing. B-vitamins, along with Vitamin E (a natural antioxidant), can
fight free radicals that induce stress. Walnuts can delay the process of ageing.
11. Walnut Benefits for Healthy Hair: -Pollution, erratic lifestyle and bad eating habits can damage your hair. You can regain
the health of your hair by adding walnuts to your everyday hair care regimen. Walnuts can be consumed or even applied as an
oil to maintain healthy hair.
12. Longer Hair:- Walnut is the best source of Omega 6, potassium, Omega 3, and Omega 9 fatty acids. These ingredients help i
in strengthening the hair follicles. Apply walnut oil regularly to get stronger, healthier, longer and shinier hair.