· Helps maintain blood sugar levels and is a good substitute for sugar
· Helps in creating smooth and beautiful skin
· A great natural source of carbohydrates which provide strength and energy to
your body. Honey is known for its effectiveness in instantly boosting the
performance, endurance and reduce muscle fatigue of athletes.
· A powerful immune system booster that is effective in removing free radicals
from the body. It's antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties can help
improve digestive system and help you stay healthy and fight disease.
· Aids in weight loss especially when mixed with lemon juice
· Honey has been used as a natural cure in first aid treatment for wounds,
burns and cuts as it is able to absorb moisture from the air and promote
· Its antiseptic properties inhibits the growth of certain bacteria and helps keep
external wounds clean and free from infection. Its antibacterial properties prevent infection and functions as an anti-inflammatory agent, reducing both swelling and pain, and even scarring
· Regulate insulin in the body- It is known that honey has been found to keep levels of blood sugar fairly constant compared to other types of sugar. The glucose in honey is absorbed by the body quickly and gives an immediate energy boost, while the fructose is absorbed more slowly providing sustained energy
· Honey is Anti-Cancer– Honey possesses carcinogen-preventing and anti-tumor properties.
· For sore throat- Thanks to its antimicrobial properties, honey not only soothes throats but can also kill certain bacteria that causes the infection.
Lorded as a super vegetable kale has numerous health benefits. It is high in vitamin C
and K, moderate in calcium and low in fat. Kale contains beta carotene and has one
of the highest amount s of antioxidants of any food.
· Strengthens and builds stronger bones.
· Combats cancer with phytonutrients . It also contains glucosinolate enzymes which
stop cancer cells from becoming active and speeds up the removal of carcinogens from
· Protects your eyesight, providing 206% of Vitamin A per RDA in 1 cup
· Aids in weight loss and is an excellent detoxifier
· Boosts your immune and cardiovascular system
· Brain food and natural sunscreen protection
· Protects against heart disease– fights free radicals
· Regulates blood sugar levels
· More iron than beef
· High in potassium and more calcium than milk
· Anti-inflammatory benefits preventing certain diseases and conditions
· Treats menstrual symptoms
Increases sexual desire
Lemons are scientifically known as citrus limon and were developed as a cross between the lime and the citron. They are said to have originated in China or India.
· Gives your immune system a boost
· Excellent source of potassium
· Aids digestion
· Cleanses your system of cancer
· Freshens your breath
· Keeps your skin blemish free
· Helps you lose weight
· Reduces inflammation
· Helps fight viral infections
· Loaded with Vitamin C for the growth, repair and maintenance of tissue, bones
· Offers anti-oxidant benefits and anti-biotic properties
· Anti-carcinogenic properties to fight or prevent cancer.
· Promotes activity of liver enzymes that detox the body and deactivates harmful
cancer causing chemicals and removes them from the body through urine
· Aids weight loss by promoting healthy digestion, increasing digestive juices and
warding off constipation
· Increases energy and balances the PH in the body.
· Prevents cancer and boosts the immune system
· High in lycopene for cardiovascular and bone health
· Contains citrulline which prevents over accumulation of body fat
· Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support
· Acts as a diuretic and promotes kidney health
· Excellent source of potassium for muscle and nerve function
· Extremely alkaline– forming in the body
· High in Vitamin A
· Great source of Vitamin C for immunity, wound healing and preventing cell
Scientifically known as Mangifera indica, mangoes are
seasonal and can be found in a wide variety all summer long.
It is widely considered a Super Food
· Improves Digestion- The enzymes in mangoes help to relieve indigestion and acidity.
· Lowers Cholesterol- High level of soluble dietary fiber, Pectin and Vitamin C present in mangoes helps to lower serum cholesterol
levels specifically Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL) Cholesterol.
· For Better Sex-The Vitamin E which is abundantly present in mangoes helps to regulate sex hormones and boosts sex drive.
· Improves Concentration and Memory Power
· For Treating Acne- Mango helps in clearing clogged pores that causes acne.
· For Diabetes- Mango is slowly gaining new acclaim as a diabetes fighter. Earlier there was a myth that people with diabetes
should not eat mangoes but that’s not true. Not only the fruit the leaves also fight against diabetes.
· Prevents Cancer and Heart disease- High amount of antioxidants are present in mangoes. So mango when consumed regularly
fights against colon, breast and prostate cancer and heart diseases.
· Vitamin-A and flavonoids like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin are great for improved vision, healthy skin,
mucus membrane health, lung and oral cavity cancers.
· High Iron for Women- It’s a known fact that Mango is rich in Iron. People who suffer from anemia can regularly take mango
along with their dinner
· Mango peels are also rich in phytonutrients, such as the pigment antioxidants like carotenoids and polyphenols.
· Cleanses the blood
· Cleanses the liver and strengthens the kidney
· Prevents flu and cold (Vit. C and Flavonoids)
· Controls cholesterol and enhances appetite
· Cures certain diseases based on rich anthocyanin content
· Prevents Cancers (stunts the growth of prostrate cells and tumor growth)
· Reduces the risk of blood clots and strokes (anti-inflammatory properties)
· Speeds up recovery and controls blood sugar
· Strengthens the nervous system and reduces bad cholesterol thus preventing the blockage in blood flow
· Enhances immunity and improves vision
· Rejuvenates and clears the skin with anti-ageing properties
· Promotes hair growth by rejuvenating the hair follicles and is a safe and natural alternative to getting chemical or surgical
treatments. You can apply the juice onto your hair to promote its growth.
· Retains hair’s natural color. The production of melanin in hair is enhanced by mulberries. Drinking mulberry juice on a regular
basis can benefit you if you wish to have healthy hair
Mulberry is a powerhouse of nutrients and is an excellent source of protein. It is also a huge source of iron, calcium, Vitamin A, C, E and K, Folate, thiamine, Pyridoxine, Niacin and fiber. The antioxidants found in mulberry repairs free radicals. Resveratrol, an antioxidant, is found plentiful in mulberries. It helps to promote heart health and overall vitality. Mulberry is also rich polynutrients like anthocyanin, flavonoids, lutein, zea-xanthin, B carotene and A carotene.
Papayas are rich sources of antioxidant nutrients such as carotenes, vitamin C and flavonoids; the B vitamins, folate and pantothenic acid; and the minerals, potassium, copper, and magnesium; and fiber. Together, these nutrients promote the health of the cardiovascular system and also provide protection against colon cancer. In addition, papaya contains the digestive enzyme, papain, which is used like bromelain, a similar enzyme found in pineapple, to treat sports injuries, other causes of trauma, and allergies.
· Increases energy
· Aids in weight loss
· Reduces inflammation and alleviates arthritis
· Supports digestive health and cardiovascular system
· Boosts the immune system and helps the renewal of muscle tissue
· Prevents cataract formation
· Improves complexion and nourishes the hair
· Prevents cancer and treats hypertension
· Treats asthma
· Prevents kidney stones
· Prevents diabetes
· Lowers cholesterol
· Treats arthritis
· Treats high blood pressure
· Helps bowel movements
· Fights cancer
· Protect your skin against skin disease form red blood cells
· Packed with fiber to promote healthy digestion
· Full of folate to help the body form red blood cells
· A good source of immune boosting Vitamin C
· Contains potassium to ensure a healthy heart
· Keeps vision clear and eyes healthy with its content of Vitamin A
· Contains Vitamin B1 to aid in energy production
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
· Prevent cancerous growth,- A powerful source of anti-carcinogenic activity in the body.
· Stimulate digestion- Passion fruits are a very strong source of fiber, and a single serving provides the human body with approximately 98% of its daily requirement.
· Immune System: Due to the presence of vitamin C, carotene, and cryptoxanthin. In fact, a cup of passion fruit has more than 100% of the total required intake of vitamin C for a healthy diet. Protecting you from common illnesses and serious diseases at the same time.
· Vitamin-A Content: Improvements in eye health, including the prevention of macular degeneration, cataracts, and night blindness. Helpful in reducing wrinkles and keeps the skin hydrated and glowing
· Insomnia: Reduces restlessness, insomnia, sleeplessness, and nervous anxiety which can keep you from getting a good night’s sleep.
·· Blood Pressure: If you eat one serving of passion fruit each day, you can satisfy 1/4 of your potassium needs immediately.
· Improved Circulation: When combined with potassium, the high iron and copper content of passion fruit stimulates the metabolic activity in all the organ systems and boosting productivity and efficiency.
· Bone Health and Mineral Density: High mineral content increases mineral bone density and bone strength.
· Furthermore, it reduces signs of premature aging, lessens inflammation, and eliminates asthma.
The long list of health benefits commonly attributed to passion fruit is due to the nutrient, mineral, and vitamin content of the fruit, which includes antioxidants, flavonoids, vitamin A, vitamin C, riboflavin, niacin, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, fiber, and protein. The percentages of many of the vitamins and minerals are shockingly high making passion fruit a great addition to your diet.