C. The health benefits of detoxification
Increased Energy levels
Better response to Allergies
A stronger immune system
Fewer Aches & Pains
Overall improved health
Naturally Healthier Skin and hair
D. Detoxification, Weight Loss & Health
It really does not matter what your body wieght is, toxins can still build up in your system and cause problems. When your body becomes overloaded with toxins they remain in the tissues. Its your bodies defense mechanism, where these substances are surrounded with mucus and fat. When body fat begins to accumulate this occurs
primarily around the mid-section, a visible sign of toxic build up and a very good indicator of poor liver function. If our bodies continue to accumulate this toxic build up faster than we can eliminate it, then our bodies make new fat just to store the toxins. Some of us carry up to 15 pounds of mucus that surrounds this toxic waste. The fat stores these toxins far away from the vital organs to keep us alive. This fat is deposited throughout the body; under the chin, under the arms, on the hips, our mid-section and our backs. This type of fat is very difficult to get rid of because it is literally playing the role of a jail cell for the toxins. The answer is to detoxify your body and change your diet to include more wholesome foods. If you are eating something it must be something your body can use or it must be neutralized and eliminated as a waste product. If not, your body stores it and it piles up like garbage.
E. The Role Your Liver Plays
The liver is constantly working performing hundreds of functions in the body to keep us healthy, energized and to help us to manage our weight.An over worked liver means toxins, which it would generally eliminate from the body, will now begin to circulate in the blood, making us tired. This can also damage your organs and glands, cause increased inflammation in your body, cause headaches, weight gain and generally make us feel ill.Acne, chronic headaches, chronic fatigue, a poor complexion, lack-luster hair and a build up of fat around the midsection are just a few of the common symptoms of an overworked liver.
Two ways your liver directly affects your body weight....
1) The production of bile,and,
2) Detoxification, which is the neutralization of potentially dangerous toxins and the elimination of chemicals and toxins.Without sufficient bile your body cannot break down and assimilate fat efficiently, which means weight gain is guaranteed and weight loss will seem almost impossible.Without effective neutralization of toxins and on-going detoxification, toxins build up in your body. If your liver is sluggish and bile production insufficient, instead of breaking down fat, fat gets STORED AWAY, usually in a jelly role around your middle.
Regular detoxification is important- Preventing toxic build-up helps keep your liver functioning at peak efficiency. And a well-functioning liver gives you many fat burning, energy building, and health enhancing benefits. Besides being an "organ of detoxification", your liver is a busy manufacturing plant that makes DOZENS of bio-chemicals you must have on a daily basis for your body to function properly. For Example….Carnitine is an important nutrient made in your liver. It is important in FAT BURNING and in ELIMINATING TOXINS from the part of the cell where energy is actually produced, the mitochondria. If your liver becomes overloaded with toxins, OR, if you are lacking the essential nutrients needed for optimal liver function, then the detoxification process orchestrated by your liver becomes sluggish; toxins accumulate in your body; AND NATURAL CARNITINE PRODUCTION DROPS OFF. Without sufficient carnitine, cells cannot burn fat efficiently, metabolism slows, and you have less energy as more and more toxins build up inside the cell. This is just one simple example. Your liver makes dozens of metabolic substances you MUST have to be healthy. If toxins overload your body, your natural production of each of these substances will suffer.
Please note the raw material your body needs so your liver can make carnitine come from protein. Foods containing the highest natural sources of carnitine are lamb, steak.
F. Watch out for Liver Assassins!
Things that put EXTRA STRESS on your liver and can seriously interfere with the livers ability to make bile and to detoxify include:
1. Sugar and artificial sweeteners- These have no nutritive value and processing them burns up vital nutrients your liver needs to function properly.
2. Trans-fatty acids- Because their extra toxic nature burns essential nutrients, like a blowtorch, and directly interferes with both bile production and detoxification.
3. Most over the counter pain relievers and practically all prescription drugs- This includes blood pressure and cholesterol drugs. These substances put a HEAVY toxic burden on the liver.
4. Regular alcohol consumption- Alcohol will eventually pickle your liver and a pickled liver is a dead liver.
5. Constipation- The liver empties toxins into the colon and if the colon is backed up, the liver dumps the toxins into fat cells, and the toxins are retained in the body.
G. A Healthy Liver
1. Avoid known liver stressors- Avoid things that put extra stress on your liver whenever possible. (see the list above)
2. Help your body detoxify EVERY DAY- Drink lots of water and there are herbal products you can get that aid in the detoxification process. In addition to taking the Detoxifier, which helps detoxify and optimize your entire system, at least once a day, mornings are best, enjoy a big glass of warm lime water. Use only FRESH limes or lemons. Warm lemon water helps flush your liver and kidneys, relieving some of the workload from both organs. If you prefer, a tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar in warm water will produce the same result.
LITTLE KNOWN WEIGHT LOSS SECRET: Twice a day, just before a meal, drink a cup of warm water with a tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar added.
Why It Works: The vinegar AIDS IN BILE FORMATION resulting in more efficient fat metabolism.
3. Get some protein every day- Your liver needs the amino acids from protein to produce bile and to make enzymes used in detoxification. Without sufficient protein your liver will not function efficiently because it won’t have the raw material it needs to get the job done.Eggs are a GREAT source of protein, plus there is the added benefit of being naturally rich in lecithin, which is a substance your liver needs to produce bile.
4. Supplement with essential fatty acids (EFA)- EFAs, especially omega-3s, aid in liver detoxification and stimulate bile production. Supplementing with the right EFAs and adding FLAX SEED OIL to your diet gives you many health benefits, and promoting healthy liver function is one of them.
5. Get regular- Regularity promotes healthy liver function and helps keep toxins from being reabsorbed and building up in your body. Your intestines are like a waste-disposal-canal your liver uses to dump toxins filtered from the blood and collected for elimination by other processes. When your liver empties toxins into the intestines, if the intestines are clogged (constipation), or if things are just moving slow because of a low fiber diet, the toxins are REABSORBED in your body. Reabsorbing toxins amounts to little more than self-poisoning. To make matters worse, the reabsorbed toxins are often STRONGER because they interact with bacteria in the intestines. When the stronger, more potent toxins are reabsorbed into the body, the liver has to work double time just to keep up. But that hardly matters if practically everything is just REABSORBED because constipation has every exit out of the colon clogged.
For regularity, get plenty of FIBER in your diet, drink lots of WATER and EXERCISE.
You may consider adding a fiber supplement to your diet. Choose a supplement that has approximately equal parts of both soluble and insoluble fiber.
Regular detoxification gives you ENORMOUS health benefits, but the only way to claim those benefits for yourself, is to follow the advice.
Now prayer is important because it keeps us in touch with God. Our minds will be renewed so we will have peace of mind, be free of certain stresses hence we will be healthier and more productive. Also prayer will help us to understand if our illnesses are physical or spiritual.